Build a series of adorable, motorized robotic animals with this introductory mechanical engineering kit for kids! This story takes the characters to a robotic pet shop where they encounter all sorts of cute robotic pets, including an owl, french bulldog, sloth, panda, chameleon, cat, turtle, and rabbit. Robot Pet Shop provides an engaging way to teach simple engineering concepts to young children, allowing parents, teachers, and caregivers to lay the groundwork for strong STEM-related skills and comprehension at an early age.
- As they follow the story, kids can build models of these eight robots and experiment with them to see how each one uses the battery-powered motor and mechanical parts to move in a different way. Large, cubic plastic building pieces make it easy for small hands to put the models together.
- Clear and detailed step-by-step assembly instructions guide children to build 8 motorized models of the robots from the story, including an owl, french bulldog, sloth, panda, chameleon, cat, turtle, and rabbit.
- Model building and experiments develop fine motor skills, mechanical engineering skills, visual-spatial skills, and reasoning and concept development skills.
- Contains a beautifully illustrated 32-page storybook that centers around the adventures of the Omegas — the family of makers and engineers featured in other Kids First early engineering kits. The included battery-powered motor box is what gets the models moving! (2 AA batteries required, not included).
- Recommended for ages 5 and up.
CAUTION: Choking hazard - small parts.
Product Dimensions: 10 x 11 x 2.5 in.
- Shipping costs will be calculated upon checkout. Please view our FAQ for applicable rates per location.
- For delivery outside Metro Manila, shipping costs may be subject to change depending on the final cost quoted by the courier for your exact location.
- Please ensure you input a correct zip code during checkout.
- We do not ship outside the Philippines at this time.