Conduct more than 60 electrifying experiments with circuits and magnetic contraptions to learn about electricity and magnetism, and how these two fundamental properties are closely related. Safely and easily experiment with electric current and magnetic fields using the colorful snap-together blocks and components in this hands-on kit.
- Build series and parallel circuits to light up a light bulb. Experiment with push buttons and on-off switches. Assemble circuits that include a spinning motor, two switches, and up to three light bulbs.
- Conduct tests to see which materials are magnetic. Learn about the force of magnetism and magnetic poles. Magnetize a metal. Use iron filings to make invisible magnetic fields visible. Investigate magnetic force and direction with a magnetic pendulum device. Learn how a compass works and about Earth’s magnetic fields. Conduct a series of experiments with a sturdy electromagnet.
- Finally, put everything you have learned to good use by constructing a loudspeaker, an electromagnetic relay switch, and a morse code telegraph key.
- The components are specially designed to make learning fun and accessible. The electrical blocks fit together with simple plug-and-socket connectors. Because the blocks are brightly colored and have unique shapes, it is easy to follow the assembly diagrams to construct functional devices.
- Includes a 64-page, full-color experiment manual guides you through experiments with easy-to-follow diagrams.
- Recommended for ages 8 and up.
CAUTION: Choking hazard - small parts.
Product Dimensions: 16.8 x 11.5 x 2.1 in.
- Shipping costs will be calculated upon checkout. Please view our FAQ for applicable rates per location.
- For delivery outside Metro Manila, shipping costs may be subject to change depending on the final cost quoted by the courier for your exact location.
- Please ensure you input a correct zip code during checkout.
- We do not ship outside the Philippines at this time.