The state of Earth’s atmosphere affects us all, which explains why the weather is one of the most popular topics of conversation and scientific study. With 23 hands-on experiments, you can investigate specific weather phenomena as well as the climate system in general.
- Build a model of Earth and its atmosphere and then use it to conduct experiments that show how the global wind system works.
- Trace air currents from the icy cold poles to the warm equator and back with a wisp of smoke.
- Model Earth’s heat reservoirs, thermals, and global and local winds. Recreate ocean currents in a small basin of water.
- Simulate Earth’s rotation and revolution to learn how the sun affects the weather daily and seasonally.
- Learn about the climatic zones and the composition of the atmosphere.
- Experiment to see how carbon dioxide levels affect temperature.
- Explore the hydrological cycle to learn about humidity, clouds, and precipitation.
- Build a simple barometer, set up a rain gauge, and track the temperature.
- Contains full-color, 48-page manual.
- Recommended for ages 10 and up.
CAUTION: Choking hazard - small parts.
Product Dimensions: 13.1 x 8.9 x 2.6 in.
- Shipping costs will be calculated upon checkout. Please view our FAQ for applicable rates per location.
- For delivery outside Metro Manila, shipping costs may be subject to change depending on the final cost quoted by the courier for your exact location.
- Please ensure you input a correct zip code during checkout.
- We do not ship outside the Philippines at this time.