Use the heavy-duty tools to carefully extract a dinosaur skeleton that is buried in plaster. Once the excavation is complete, the hard plastic bones can be washed and assembled to form a complete dinosaur model.
- EXCAVATE: Using the tools included in this kit, chip, dig and brush away the plaster block until you discover all 20 skeleton pieces.
- PREPARE: Once all pieces have been excavated rinse the pieces in water and follow the step-by-step instructions to assemble your dinosaur.
- ASSEMBLE: The bones snap together and can be repeatedly reassembled.
- DISPLAY: Once assembled, your skeleton will be an accurate model of a Triceratops measuring 12" long!
- INCLUDES: fossil block, hammer, flat chisel, point chisel, brush, sponge and instructions. (Ages 8 and up)
- Shipping costs will be calculated upon checkout. Please view our FAQ for applicable rates per location.
- For delivery outside Metro Manila, shipping costs may be subject to change depending on the final cost quoted by the courier for your exact location.
- Please ensure you input a correct zip code during checkout.
- We do not ship outside the Philippines at this time.