Medela Contact Nipple Shields protect your nipples during feeding and help your baby to latch on
The special shape maximizes skin contact between you and your baby
The 100% BPA-free shields are available in three sizes
Available in three sizes: 16mm, 20mm and 24mm
Unique cut-out shape allows a high skin contact between you and your baby
Enables breastfeeding despite latch-on difficulties or sore, flat or inverted nipples
A nipple shield is a thin, flexible piece of silicone that you place over your nipple before breastfeeding to protect it. There are holes in the tip so your milk can pass through to your baby. Some mums worry that having a ‘barrier’ between themselves and their baby may interfere with the intimacy of breastfeeding, which is why Medela Contact™ nipple shields have an open section to ensure you still enjoy plenty of that special skin contact.
At a glance
• Enable breastfeeding when latching on is difficult or painful or if you have flat or inverted nipples
• Protect sensitive, dry or cracked nipples during breastfeeding
• Made from transparent, ultra-thin, soft silicone that’s comfortable on sensitive skin
• Safe and taste-free for your baby
• Shape maximises skin contact between you and your baby
• BPA free
- Shipping costs will be calculated upon checkout. Please view our FAQ for applicable rates per location.
- For delivery outside Metro Manila, shipping costs may be subject to change depending on the final cost quoted by the courier for your exact location.
- Please ensure you input a correct zip code during checkout.
- We do not ship outside the Philippines at this time.