- Complies with food packaging safety standards, BPA and plasticizer free
- Sterilized with gamma rays for your peace of mind
- SGS certified food grade materials, 95 degree C heat resistant, -16 decgree C cold resistant
- Special rip opening design for easy pouring without spilling
- Single direction milk flow, clean and hygenic
- Easy labelling, write directly on the bag with a ballpoint pen.
HOW TO USE:
- Fill out label with a ballpoint pen.
- Tear bag open above the zip lock closure.
- Using your thumb and index finger, carefully squeeze the opening on either side of the zip lock closure and pull on the outside until fully opened. (Bag is sterile, do not blow or touch the inside of the bag to avoid contamination)
- Stand bag in a cup and pour in expressed breast milk no higher than the maximum line.(Pouring over the line may result in bag ripping as it freezes).
- Squeeze out the air inside the bag and seal tight, check the bag for leaks before placing in refrigerator or freezer.
- To prepare breast milk, warm with 50 degrees C, rip or cut bottom of the bag with clean scissors and pour into bottle.
- Wash hands throughly before touching the bag.
- Product is single use only, do not reuse.
- To prepare breastmilk, warm bag with 50 degrees C water. Change water as it cools. Do not use microwave to heat or thaw breastmilk.
- Heating water over 60 degrees C may reduct nutrition and active antibodies in breast milk.
Materials : PET/LLDPE
Shelf Life: 5 years
Storage : Keep in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Shipping costs will be calculated upon checkout. Please view our FAQ for applicable rates per location.
- For delivery outside Metro Manila, shipping costs may be subject to change depending on the final cost quoted by the courier for your exact location.
- Please ensure you input a correct zip code during checkout.
- We do not ship outside the Philippines at this time.