Perfect for taking them from first tastes to full-on family feasts, our flexible Juice highchair easily adapts into a junior chair as your baby grows. Taking inspiration from Scandi style, the Juice has been designed to look good in your home, even when splattered in a pea puree. It's light and portable too, so your little one can dine by your side no matter where you are in the house. And because it's easy-to-clean, comfy, and super-secure for your mini diner, you're free to focus on all the fun of finding your new favorite flavors.
- Light and portable with built-in carry handles
- Your little one will sit comfortable thanks to the leg rest
- The removable tray means you can pull baby up to the table
- The tray is dishwasher-safe for easy clean-ups
- Simply screw the legs off and remove crotch post to convert to a junior chair
- The 5-point harness means they'll be sitting safely
- Won't damage wooden flooring thanks to the plastic foot caps Age Suitability: 6 months to 5 years approx.
Health & Safety: EN 14988:2017
- Highchair mode - Never leave the child unattended, this product is intended for children to be able to sit unaided (minimum 6 months) and up to 5 years or a maximum weight of 15kg/33lbs
- Chair mode - Up to 5 years approx.
- Maximum Child Weight: 15kg/33lbs
Self-Assembly Required? Part assembled
Product Includes: Highchair body and legs, tool kit, crotch post plug for when remove
Why Buy Me?
Easily adapts into a junior chair as your baby grows
The seamless seat pad makes it comfy and easy-to-clean
Secure crotch post makes it safe for your mini diner
Dimensions H89 x W71 x D61cm approx. H61 x W38 x D61cm approx.
Age Suitability: 6 months to 5 years approx.
- Shipping costs will be calculated upon checkout. Please view our FAQ for applicable rates per location.
- For delivery outside Metro Manila, shipping costs may be subject to change depending on the final cost quoted by the courier for your exact location.
- Please ensure you input a correct zip code during checkout.
- We do not ship outside the Philippines at this time.