Bereber Crisscross will be the success of the season! This 100% cotton washable rug can be cleaned in the washing machine, (8 kg capacity for 120x170 cm, 9 kg for 140x210 cm). The base of the Bereber Crisscross washable rug is a natural cotton color once washed, without using dyes. Uneven black yarn rhombs have been weaved into the natural cotton-colored base, aimed at achieving an assymetric design. One end is bordered by a contrasting black line with a burgundy-colored one at the other, which leads to the rug base and is topped off by a fringe. The natural cotton color, together with the black and burgundy motifs achieve the right look for an elegant design along simple lines but with personality, perfect for home settings (living room, dining room, bedroom, terrace or garden) and for kids' rooms. Hand-made, using natural dyes and, being 100% cotton, it is light and soft.
- Machine-washable: it can be easily washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: handmade, created with care and produced individually by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: Non-toxic dyes, 100% natural cotton.
- Light: due to its flexible and soft structure.
- Easy to match: get a cozy room by matching it with other accessories.
- Small: 120x170
- Regular: 140x210 cm
- 100% Cotton.
- Each rug is unique and different. We take care of every detail. This is a handmade product. Due to that, there may be minor variations in shape and color.
- A product that meets all the safety and quality standards for kids.
- The product has the following certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX.
- We only use non toxic dyes as we are an environmentally responsible company.
- Made in India.
- Shipping costs will be calculated upon checkout. Please view our FAQ for applicable rates per location.
- For delivery outside Metro Manila, shipping costs may be subject to change depending on the final cost quoted by the courier for your exact location.
- Please ensure you input a correct zip code during checkout.
- We do not ship outside the Philippines at this time.