The Bereber Canvas washable rug is the latest addition to the collection! This 100% washable rug can be machine-washed (6 kg capacity for 120x160 cm, 7 kg for 140x200 cm and 8 kg for 170x240 cm) On a re-cycled dye-free cotton base it takes on the role of a canvas into which several black and natural colored lines are woven and arranged in ethnically-inspired shapes and borders. As there are just a few woven lines, most of the base is visible and takes up much less space, making it possible to create a larger size that fits into a washing machine. The ends are topped off with fringes. Due to its elegant color combination, this model easily fits in with stylishly decorated and refined ambiences, aiming at visual lightness and warmth, whether it is the living room, dining room, bedroom, terrace or kids' room. Hand-crafted, with natural dyes and 100% cotton.
- Machine-washable: it can be easily washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: handmade, created with care and produced individually by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: Non-toxic dyes, 100% natural cotton.
- Light: due to its flexible and soft structure.
- Easy to match: get a cozy room by matching it with other accessories.
- Small: 120x160
- Medium: 140x200 cm
- Large: 170x240 cm
- 100% Cotton.
- Each rug is unique and different. We take care of every detail. This is a handmade product. Due to that, there may be minor variations in shape and color.
- A product that meets all the safety and quality standards for kids.
- The product has the following certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX.
- We only use non toxic dyes as we are an environmentally responsible company.
- Made in India.
- Shipping costs will be calculated upon checkout. Please view our FAQ for applicable rates per location.
- For delivery outside Metro Manila, shipping costs may be subject to change depending on the final cost quoted by the courier for your exact location.
- Please ensure you input a correct zip code during checkout.
- We do not ship outside the Philippines at this time.