The Ocean wall hanger draws inspiration from the vastness of the ocean and the little fishes that live in it. This model blends the color Aqua Blue with the natural color of cotton, producing a refreshing and serene combination of colors. From a cotton-covered plastic rail a large cotton yarn fringe has been created from which several tassels with cotton beads protrude, simulating the bubbles made by the fish. In addition, 5 mini fish-shaped cushions have been applied, which have a 100% tightly-woven cotton exterior with no kind of coloring added and a 100% polyester filling. Thanks to its simple design and refreshing and pale colors, it fits very well with a youthful, contemporary and elegant style where natural colors predominate, whether it's in the living room, dining room, corridor, bedroom or kid's room. This model matches well with the Big Fish and Ocean Shore rugs as well as with the Baby Fish and Coral cushions, all of which are from The Sea collection, one of the season's major trends..
- Hand washable: easy to wash, and can be hand washed using a neutral soap.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way using the same technique as the washable rugs.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: decorate the walls of your home in the same way you decorate the floor.
- Size: 40 x 45 cm
- 100% cotton, hidden plastic bar. In models with figurines, and 100% polyester stuffing..
- Each is unique and different. We take care of every detail. This is a handmade product. Due to that, there may be minor variations in shape and color.
- A product that meets all the safety and quality standards for kids.
- The product has the following certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX.
- We only use non toxic dyes as we are an environmentally responsible company.
- Made in India.
- Hand wash in cold water without rubbing.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
- Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.
- Shipping costs will be calculated upon checkout. Please view our FAQ for applicable rates per location.
- For delivery outside Metro Manila, shipping costs may be subject to change depending on the final cost quoted by the courier for your exact location.
- Please ensure you input a correct zip code during checkout.
- We do not ship outside the Philippines at this time.