The little fishes are having fun making tiny bubbles! The cotton garland, named Fish Garland, is perfect for decorating any room in the home such as the living room, corridor, hall, kid's room, garden, terrace, etc. It is made up of a natural cotton cord (1.7 m) with 4 fish-shaped mini-cushions and, in between, little cotton beads that look like tiny bubbles. Both the cord and the exterior of the little fish and the beads are made of 100% natural cotton, without any kind of dye. The seafaring trend returns every spring-summer as a source of inspiration, and our The Sea collection with washable rugs, cushions, cotton blankets and wall decor is proof of this. This garland can be used for decorating walls, ceilings, pillars, beams, etc.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: 100% cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Size: 5 x 170 cm
- Each is unique and different. We take care of every detail. This is a handmade product. Due to that, there may be minor variations in shape and color.
- A product that meets all the safety and quality standards for kids.
- The product has the following certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX.
- We only use non toxic dyes as we are an environmentally responsible company.
- Made in India.
- It is recommended not to wash to avoid losing the initial shape.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.
- Shipping costs will be calculated upon checkout. Please view our FAQ for applicable rates per location.
- For delivery outside Metro Manila, shipping costs may be subject to change depending on the final cost quoted by the courier for your exact location.
- Please ensure you input a correct zip code during checkout.
- We do not ship outside the Philippines at this time.