This is a fun game for children, designed to help them learn to express their feelings in a playful way! Seek four cards of either the same emotions or four cards with different emotions. You will never get bored seeking! Seek with creativity and lots of action and drama! Draw, act, express, or tell stories that will help the others guess the expression card you are looking for. Be the first to make a set of emotions.
- Nutty game of expressions
- Appeals to interpersonal and intrapersonal intelligence
- Raise your emotional quotient in a playful way
- Can be used in counseling, social and emotional learning activities
- The game encourages the expression of feelings in a playful format without putting pressure on talking alone
- Engages multiple forms of expression (drawing, talking, acting, sounds, gestures, and facial expressions)
- Game 1: wear your scarves and seek 4 cards of the same color with the roll of the die. Act, draw, express, or tell stories and make others guess the card you are looking for. The first to make a set wins
- Game 2: swap cards till you get 4 of a kind. Act it out so well that others guess what emotion you have
- Game 3: be a storyteller and listen carefully. All you need to do is remember stories for each emotion card and win
- Shipping costs will be calculated upon checkout. Please view our FAQ for applicable rates per location.
- For delivery outside Metro Manila, shipping costs may be subject to change depending on the final cost quoted by the courier for your exact location.
- Please ensure you input a correct zip code during checkout.
- We do not ship outside the Philippines at this time.