How We Learn:
- Traditional forms of learning focus mainly on the left side of the brain. The left side of the brain is the logical, mathematical side of the brain. When a book is read, the words enter the left side of the brain. However, research has shown that by incorporating the right side of the brain - the creative and artistic side of the brain - a childs ability to learn can increase by as much as 90%.
What We Learn:
- The Learning journey conducted extensive research of worldwide curriculums to determine the specific skills children need to develop during the various stages of their early lives. Extensive investigation revealed that the hundreds of specific skills identified fell into one or more defined categories. These were further developed and today make up The Learning journey skills sets list. Look for these skills Set icons on the back of The Learning Journey's products!
What the Experts Say:
The many awards received by The Learning Journey symbolize our ongoing commitment to providing superior educational products, and solidifies our growing reputation in the market as a leader of high quality, interactive educational products for both teachers and parents.
Are You Ready?:
The Learning Journey's interactive products let children have fun while learning and parents know that they have the right high quality educational product for their children.
- Shipping costs will be calculated upon checkout. Please view our FAQ for applicable rates per location.
- For delivery outside Metro Manila, shipping costs may be subject to change depending on the final cost quoted by the courier for your exact location.
- Please ensure you input a correct zip code during checkout.
- We do not ship outside the Philippines at this time.