The Joan Miro 3D Paper Model is a great educational toy to engage kids in solid geometry, fractions, science and improve their motor skill, thinking skill, problem solving ability and concentration. The model set includes die-cut and indention line guides to help your child assemble the Paper Models. Children does not need to use sharp scissors in order to have fun in assembling the paper folding models. Each model in the 3D Paper Model Set has varying levels of assembly difficulty and encourages cognitive ability and creativity.
- Educational handmade toy by folding & pasting the cardboard
- Safe to use - no scissor or glue needed
- Easy to assemble
- Comes in different sizes, shapes & colors
- 10 card papers
- Made in Spain
Unfolded dimensions: 297x210mm
- Shipping costs will be calculated upon checkout. Please view our FAQ for applicable rates per location.
- For delivery outside Metro Manila, shipping costs may be subject to change depending on the final cost quoted by the courier for your exact location.
- Please ensure you input a correct zip code during checkout.
- We do not ship outside the Philippines at this time.